Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

News for you guys if you're still alive

Okay, so I decided blogger is a pain in the butt for me to log into to update this blog, so I'm doing something interesting here- I'm moving it onto a different platform! Yep, you guessed it. Tumblr. I figured I could just make a sideblog and post stuff on there. Of course, it won't look the same or maybe even have the same vibe as this one- I've changed and, also, my main Tumblr looks similar to this one. Also, it's not gonna be like a normal Tumblr; it's gonna be something like this, and that would be kind of awkward, but I'll try to make it feel more tumblr-esque. Good thing is, I won't have to worry much about short blog posts! Well, good thing for me.

So far, I've got the URL and now I just have to take the time to find a nice theme and make the blog look pretty. Then I would have to claim it on bloglovin'... start posting, of course... and that's basically it.

Stick around for more news about the great blog transfer!

No comments:

Post a Comment