Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Welcome!

Well. Ain't this nice.

Welcome to my blog! My name's Amee, I'm 13, and you can find more about me and this blog in "About". As you may or may not know, this used to be a Stardoll blog, but isn't anymore and I am developing it into a more personal blog (I decided to keep the URL, though, so I don't cause confusion).

Here you may find all kinds of stuff, articles by me on random stuff that just pops into my head, playlists (oh, yes, I make a hella playlists, in fact, there you see one at the top of this page), lists of all sorts, short ramblings, rants or just photos. I am still debating with myself on posting short stories, so if you think that would be a good idea, you can tell me in the comments! In fact, post whatever you want in the comments. Don't be shy. I don't judge nor bite.

If I keep writing, there won't be anything new left for you to read in the "About" page, so I will just finish this quick.

I guess there's nothing else left to say except that you should feel free to contact me anywhere! The links to my Polyvore, Tumblr and Google+ are on the left sidebar. I don't use Google+ much, but I do check my e-mail frequently. You can message me at kikigirlxoxo@gmail.com . Please, don't be shy. I don't even mind questions, no matter how wacky or random, I will answer them (as long as they're appropriate, of course). In fact, if I get around five different questions, I will answer them all in one post! Please, you can send me a question through gmail or Tumblr (through my ask box, if you don't have one, you can send anonymously and give me a name/pseudonym).

And that was about all. I wish you all a pleasant day and thank you for reading!

Toodles!

((yes, toodles.))

No comments:

Post a Comment